For more information, visit the following Iyengar Yoga related sites.
- BKS Iyengar Official website
BKS Iyengar is the world’s foremost authority on the yoga postures or asanas and yoga breathing or pranayama. This site explains more about the Iyengar method.
- Iyengar Yoga Association of Canada
The IYAC is the governing body for Iyengar Yoga teaching in Canada and assesses and certifies teachers according to international standards. At Yoga North, our training programme is geared to enable trainees to apply for national certification and we are a recognized teacher training programme by the IYAC.
- Winnipeg Insight Meditation Group
The Group shares a commitment to the investigation and practice of the Buddha’s teachings (Buddhadharma).
- Iyengar Yoga Centre of Victoria (senior teacher is Shirley Daventry French)
- Family Yoga (senior teachers Teddy Hyndman & Judi Mirus)
- Yoga For Health Calgary (senior teacher Margot Kitchen)
- JNS Yoga Studio (senior teacher is JoAnne Sutherland)
In Dauphin Manitoba
- Yoga Centre Toronto (senior teacher is Marlene Mawhinney)
- Iyengar Yoga School of Toronto (senior teacher is Mahyar Raz)
- Centre de Yoga Iyengar de Montreal (senior teacher is Marie-Andree Morin)
Happy Valley Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Fresh Wave Yoga (Karin Rensfelt)