SCHEDULE, FEES, REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION – scroll down to view
ALL CLASSES WILL BE ONLINE THROUGH ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Click the following links for more class information:
WINTER 2021 SCHEDULE
WINTER SESSION 1: January 4 to February 27, 2021
ONLINE CLASSES through ZOOM.
View the Winter Schedule here or scroll down.
Prop requirement for classes: mat, belt, block & blanket
Props can be purchased at out Yoga Shop by appointment.
REGISTER for classes:
Register for classes by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
before December 19, 2020.
Once we receive your registration, we will send you your payment information by email.
– E-TRANSFER* to email@example.com
*N.B. please indicate your name & the class(es) for which you are paying on your e-transfer.
– CREDIT CARD over the phone (204-779-6895).
Once payment is received, you will receive a ZOOM LINK before the beginning of the session.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
All class purchases are final, non-refundable and non-transferable. Classes purchased expire at the end of each session. We regret that we cannot issue credits for no-shows.
How to join the ZOOM class
- Once you have registered and paid for your class(es), we will send you a class link for your scheduled ZOOM class(es). You will use the same link to connect to your class every week.
- If you do not have the ZOOM App, you will need to download it from zoom.us. The following link will take you to the zoom download page where you can easily download the app for your electronic device of choice (smart phone, tablet, laptop or home computer). Click the following link to access the download page: zoom.us
- On your class day, please plan to join the session a good 10 minutes before the start time to allow you to ensure a good connection and set up for the class.
**MANDATORY FACE MASKS**
- All students and patrons entering the Yoga North facility are required to wear a face mask.
- MASKS MUST BE WARN AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING IN CLASSES – unless a student has a specific medical condition.
- There will be mandatory contact tracing for all attending classes.
All other safety measures are still in affect.