FALL SESSION in-person & online
September 13 to December 18, 2021
No classes: October 11, November 11, December 19, 2021 to January 2, 2022
**Important Re-Opening Information**
- All Fall session classes will be a hybrid held both in-person and online through Zoom.
- Only students that have both of their Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccinations may attend live, in-studio classes. Those who cannot attend in person may join all scheduled classes online through Zoom.
- Masks will be required upon entry to the building and in common areas. Masks are optional during classes.
- In-person classes are limited to 15 students. Students must reserve their classes online. Reservation can be made up to one hour before the scheduled class.
- Yoga North props & mats will be available for you to use. You are welcome to bring your own props if you prefer.
x Yoga North has made the switch to a new online registration system called Punchpass. For step-by-step instructions on how you can sign-up, pay and reserve your Yoga North classes, CLICK HERE.