For more information, visit the following Iyengar Yoga related sites.
- BKS Iyengar Official website
BKS Iyengar is the world’s foremost authority on the yoga postures or asanas and yoga breathing or pranayama. This site explains more about the Iyengar method.
- Iyengar Yoga Association of Canada
The IYAC is the governing body for Iyengar Yoga teaching in Canada and assesses and certifies teachers according to international standards. At Yoga North, our training programme is geared to enable trainees to apply for national certification and we are a recognized teacher training programme by the IYAC.
- Winnipeg Insight Meditation Group
The Group shares a commitment to the investigation and practice of the Buddha’s teachings (Buddhadharma).
Other Iyengar Studios accross Canada:
- Family Yoga (senior teachers Teddy Hyndman & Judi Mirus)
- Yoga For Health Calgary (senior teacher Margot Kitchen)
- Fresh Wave Yoga (Karin Rensfelt)
- Iyengar Yoga Centre of Victoria (senior teacher is Shirley Daventry French)
- Room for Yoga (senior teacher is Inglise Nherlan)
- Yoga Space (senior teacher is Louie Ettling)
- Yoga Centre Toronto (senior teacher is Marlene Mawhinney)
- Iyengar Yoga School of Toronto (senior teacher is Mahyar Raz)
- Centre de Yoga Iyengar de Montreal (senior teacher is Marie-Andree Morin)
Other sites we would like to share with you:
- Mon Ami Prairie
- Neighborhood Bookstore & Cafe
- Organic Planet
- Prairie Sky Books
- Shoe Doctor
- Urban Massage Therapy
- Wolseley Wool